Friday 17 May 2013

The Vampire Diaries

Season 4 finale



Okay I was blown away by this season finale, I can't believe Bonnie is dead and brought our Jerbear (Jeremy Gilbert) back to life. Are you happy about that? I know I am.
One question team Damon or team Stephan? Looks like Elena choose Damon, yes! Damon deserved her I feel because as a vampire she is so much more like him than Stephan and well he's honestly not a bad guy. I’m not sorry that I met you. I’m not sorry that knowing you has made me question EVERYTHING, that in death you’re the one that made me feel most alive. You’ve been a terrible person. You made all the wrong choices and of all the choices that I’ve made this will prove to be the worst one but I AM NOT SORRY THAT I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU. I love you, Damon."- Elena 
 Good job Damon you got the girl! 

Now Klaus came back for Caroline and my gosh that one beautiful line that he told her "Tyler is your first love but I want to be your last" Klaus I would want you to be my last love. So romantic, why can't she see that, he loves her unconditionally and it makes me jealous. 

Talking about romance Rebekah and Matt come on I have been waiting for this moment to happen, im glad he accepted her and her offer. Do you think he might be appearing on the new upcoming show The Originals? Maybe, but im exited to see this romance evolve. They are going to be traveling the world together, him as human. Do you think he wants to experience things as human, than become a vampire? I think so.

Stephan, poor you, he left for one reason, Elena. He didn't get the girl, his best friend gone, and a very huge surprise he's also a doppelganger but Sylus really? I was so mind blown by that, I feel bad for Stephan he is now locked away in a safe and underwater, nooo!

Talk about Katherine being human wonder how that will turn out.

How do you think season 5 is going to turn out?? We will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment