Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ashley Benson on wearing bikini


Ashley Benson who is one of the stars in the movie has recently spoke out about wearing a bikini on set. Benson . 22 year old actress seemed to think that it was uncomfortable and even said to the magazine Just Jared " I was super nervous before I got the movie and I was worried about it. I talked to [director Harmony Korine] about it and he was like, 'There's no need to stress out. You guys are college students in the film and nobody has the perfect body" she also added " Harmony really wanted us to look like we drank all the time and we partied, because that's what they did, and he didn't want us to have perfect bodies "and after Benson got a talk with controversial kids she was a lot more comfortable adding "I was a lot more comfortable" the comfort Benson had was much bigger getting the support from her co-stars who were reportedly having the same problem and Benson said " I mean, anytime you're in a bathing suit, you're always self-conscious, because people comment but Harmony made us all feel really comfortable. What was also great was that me, Vanessa, Selena and Rachel were all really comfortable with each other and nobody was commenting or trying to get super skinny. It was just a good group of girls to be around. We were all like, 'We don't care if we're not perfect, and we're not perfect.' It was nice' " .
Bensons co-star Selena Gomez also spoke about the subject supporting Ashley's saying to hitfix when asked about her younger fans watching the movie " "Yes and no because I do everything for my fans - everything. I do my clothing line, my fragrance, my music, my tour - everything is for them" moreover she also said "And I wanted to do something for me that I could push myself to see how far I could go”.
The movie was challenging and during the viewers will get to see risks being taken by the young stars of the movie especially because of the fact that we saw the stars grow up. It will take a time for us to let Vanessa from High School Musical, Selena from Wizards of Waverly place and Benson on Pretty Little Liars to show us the more mature side of their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment